Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Paul Borghese Rocks!

Paul Borghese Rocks!


Paul, from the bottom of my heart I say THANK YOU! Paul already knows this but is too humble, and too much of a gentleman to brag or boast so I will do it for him. Lynch Mob simply could not have been made without him! I mean Paul from the start you ...were there for me, took it serious when many others would not have. You have treated me like a brother and have added so much value to the project I am unsure that I could ever repay you.

However more than your skills, connections and wise advice on acting and the creation and completion of a film, the renewed friendship and genuine care for me is what I value most.

If I lost or end up losing my life's savings on this project (which there no way cause you and Tony ROCKED!) but if I lost every penny, I would still say that Lynch Mob was the best thing that happened to me because of our relationship today.

Much love

Johnny Cornetta





Actors Tony Darrow (GoodFellas, The Sopranos) and Paul Borghese (Julie & Julia, The Sopranos) lead a stellar cast of characters. Darrow, who was injured during the shoot, insisted the cameras keep rolling to capture his wound saying, “Hold the doctors. It’ll look more realistic with my blood. Let’s keep shooting.”





http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1856147712/nm0096637?slideshow=1


Executive Produced by PAUL BORGHESE and JOHN CORNETTA
Starring JOHN CORNETTA PAUL BORGHESE TONY DARROW
Opens in Theatres SEPTEMBER 18th! See Movie Trailer Now!




CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO SEE THE THEATRICAL TRAILER WITH PAUL



S.A.G. Film Ratings Lynch Mob IMDB MPAA

No comments:

Lynch Mob Funny Stuff

lynch mob movie - Twitter Search

Lynch Mob Movie